- Grow Pods Meeting the week
- Hear & Do Youth Bible Study is happening March 23, 4-5:30pm
- Youth Social: Bowling is happening Friday, March 27. Details of when and where to come soon!
- Church Potluck and Trimesterly Meeting is happening this Sunday. Come at 5pm for dinner (bring a dish to share or help clean up afterwards!). The meeting will start after dinner and there will be childcare available for families.
- Mark you calendars for April 3rd - we will be doing a join Good Friday services with fellow FEB churches at Oakridge Baptist Church. DHBC will be leading the music and Wesley Parker will be delivering the message. The service will begin at 10:30am and there will be special children's programs ages 4-10
- All are welcome to our Easter Brunch on April 5th. In place of connection time, we are extending the time in-between our two service to allow for you to sit down for a delicious brunch meal with those from both congregations. Whether you attend the 9 or 11am, come eat starting at 10:20am in the Upper Hall. This s a great opportunity to invite a friend or neighbour out for a delicious meal and great Easter message. See below for some help we are needing to make the brunch great!
Easter Brunch Volunteer Jobs and Supply List
We are looking for volunteers to help with the following
- Shoppers to pick up the menu items. (2-3 persons)
- Individuals to set up the dining room (3-4 persons)
- Someone to manage the coffee, tea and juice preparation and set up. (1 person)
- Someone to grill the sausages (1 person)
- Helpers in the kitchen to finish cooking (2 persons)
- Helpers to keep the buffet stocked (2 persons)
- Clean up crew (4-5 persons)
Items we are looking for:
- Slow Cookers
- Electric Skillets
- Portable BBQ
If you are able to help or provide any equipment to help with the brunch, please contact Courteney.