To Download the bulletin for March 20th, click here.
- Grow Pods meet this week.
- Joint Good Friday Service, March 25th - Join us and several other churches as we gather to remember the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus. We will be meeting at Oakridge Baptist Church (by West 47th and Cambie St). Service time is at 10:30am
- Volunteer Opportunities - ESL Teachers & Kids Church Teachers. If you are interested in working with people these ministries could use your help! ESL classes will start in March and meet every Weds/Fri from 10am - 11:30am. Kids Church meets during the worship service and has a rotation of teachers. If you are interested in knowing more, contact our office today!
- Create Group would like to invite you to our first event! Spend time quietly contemplating and creatively responding to the story of Jesus' journey to the cross through drawing, writing etc... We will be meeting at Melody's home in New Westminster and each room of the house will have a different scripture reference to consider and materials to write or draw your response. You may come and leave at any time within the two hours. This isn't about creating "great art" but about expressing your heart and meeting with Jesus. This is mostly meant to be a reflective time on your own. We will spend some time near the end of the event inviting people to share their art and reflections. All ages are welcome!
- Where: Melody's Home (we will email the address details later this week.
- When Friday, March 25th
- Time: 3-5pm
- Easter Sunday - Sunrise Service - at 7:30am at Lacarno Beach - (bottom of Trimble St). Following the service there will be a breakfast at the church at 8:30am. Our service will follow afterwards at 10am. Please rsvp to the office if you are planning to attend the breakfast.
- Everyone is invited to the next LEAD Seminar that will happen on Saturday, April 9th. The topic for this seminar will be Leading for those outside the church" and will be located at the home of Don and Ako. More info to come, please RSVP to the office if you plan to attend.